02 April 2015

Sketch Dailies!

You may well have noticed a tendency towards environments and landscapes in my work in general. Recently though I've taken part in a few of the daily topics posted to the character focused twitter group Sketch Dailies. Here are a couple of the better ones!

If you want to follow me on twitter you can find me here:
https://twitter.com/Cavematty


"Kraken"




"Dick Tracey" done in the style of J C Leyendecker.







"Scarecrow" - I was really focusing on colour transitions in this sketch.



4 comments:

  1. You still got it man, you still got it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy! Can't keep up with your quality instagram proliferation though!

      Delete
  2. ps I didn't mean the herpes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Needless to say. Herpes is for life :P

      Delete